Monday, March 3, 2014

Baby boy card

Baby cards are few and far between for me.  So few, in fact, that I don't have a baby stamp set--if I do have one, I don't remember it. Most of my friends had kids back when I purchased cards.

I needed a baby boy card that didn't require me to purchase a stamp, so I turned to Pinterest, of course!  I saw several of these cute little dresser cards so I chose to make one. 


I used 2 cut files from the silhouette store for the baby sleeper and the hanger.  The card itself is super easy to make using a nestability to cut out the bottom portion of the card and simply cutting strips of cardstock for the drawers and subtly rounding the corners--I used a 1/4" corner rounder on my Crop-o-dile corner chomper. The top of the dresser is simply a strip of cardstock scored in the middle and folded over the top. I had to gold emboss some clear gems for the drawer knobs. 
 
Super easy project but it looks so impressive.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!