Monday, March 31, 2008

Address book

I made this address book a long time ago. I found the idea and directions here. It really wasn't difficult. It was much easier than I expected. It was a bit time consuming but not in a horrible way. I cut the giant A with my wishblade and printed the 'addresses' using RGB codes to match really rust. I did not have any ribbon to pretty up the spiral binding, but I like it just fine.

Supplies by Stampin Up:
On Board 5x5 Art Journal, Fall flowers DSP, Assorted Cardstock, tab punch, spiral punch, doodle alphabet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!