Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I still Like it a Latte


I adore this stamp set. It's called Like it a Latte and it retired about a year ago. I decided to whip it out and use it. The inside is punched with the slit punch to hold a gift card.

The card is a standard 4.25 x 5.5 and I just sliced an inch or so off one end and stamped on the exposed piece on the inside. I used Liquid Applique on the whipped cream and heat set it with my heat tool to make it puff up. I have not found Liquid Applique locally. You'll have to order it online. I found it at Archivers when I was in Louisville, KY last year.

The scallop is a larger version of Stampin Up's scallop punch. I used my Wishblade to make it bigger.

Stampin Up supplies used: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa cardstock, DSP is ?? I can't remember the name!!, Ribbon is 5/8 wide grosgrain in Chocolate Chip, ink is Chocolate chip and Real red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!