Monday, March 31, 2008

Stamp-a-stack stuff


Here are a couple of the cards we made at my most recent class. The Happy Birthday card idea came from a sketch I saw on someone's blog. I look at so many blogs, I can't remember where I saw the sketch. I altered the sketch by changing the orientation on the page.
The flower card is a case from a similar card I saw on SCS. I changed the colors, sentiment and simplified the design. I also decided to make the scallop a flower instead of stamping on it. Simple cards, but cute.


Supplies by Stampin Up: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, whisper white, purely pomegranite, chocolate chip and Kraft Cardstock. Basic black, tempting turquoise classic ink. Scallop Punch, various size circle punches, Photo corner punch (love it!). Bali Breeze designer series paper. So Many Scallops (SAB set) and It's your birthday stamp sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!