Saturday, April 19, 2008

A card with no stamping!


I saw a sketch on someone's blog that had 3 long panels on it. I had the sketch in my head and while I was waiting for my daughter's friend to be picked up by her mother, I saw this card in my head, paper and all. My only problem was what ribbon to use. I think it turned out ok. The wasabi center of the flower matches the wasabi ribbon better in person. I don't have the best lighting for picture taking.


This is another 5.25 x 5.25 card. I am really getting hooked on this size. Can you believe there is no stamping on this baby??




Supplies by Stampin Up: whisper white, soft sky and wild wasabi cardstock. Fall Flowers designer series paper. Scallop punch, rhinestone brad, small flower punch and wild wasabi ribbon. Oh, and Stampin Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!