Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Little Birdie told me...


...to try very vanilla, soft sky and pumpkin pie. I really like this stamp set but I don't use it often. Which is strange because it's not really a hard set to use. I am obviously quite fond of SU's Fall Flowers Designer Series paper. I am into that whole color scheme right now. I am going to try and make my next card with something else. Wish me luck!

The layout for this card came from Stampin Up's current Idea Book & Catalog. The IB&C is a great place to find layout ideas. I went through the catalog this afternoon while I sat outside with my kids and sketched 10 sketches. I'm calling them catalog sketches--original, huh?

I colored the bird with blender pens and classic ink and made the small scallop border with the corner rounder. The large scallop border is made with 1 1/4" circles. Please overlook the frayed ribbon. I need to clean my scissors and then I'll trim that ribbon nicely. The little birdie barely fit inside the 1 3/8" circle punch.



Stampin Up supplies: Very vanilla, soft sky, pumpkin pie and old olive cardstock. Black stazon, pumpkin pie, Versamark and VersaMagic chalk ink in Sea Breeze. Old olive ribbon, Fall Flowers designer series paper. Stamp set is A little birdie told me. Circle and scallop punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!