Friday, April 25, 2008

They say it's your birthday


First, let me apologize for the not so great photo. I just don't have good light in my office. I actually used a background stamp. It's the Linen background stamp that I just noticed was retired. The stamp set is It's your Birthday and I used a flower punch from Creative Memories that is the same shape (just bigger) as Stampin Up's Three for You punch box.
Like my new watermark? I have been teaching myself how to make them. I'm still playing around with them, but I am proud of my achievement so far. I am working on a blog banner, but that's taking me longer.
Thanks for looking and have a great friday!
Stampin Up supplies: Bashful Blue, whisper white, rose red cardstock. Black stazon, celery ribbon, Cutie Pie dsp, stampin dimensionals, brads. It's your Birthday stamp set and Linen Background stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!