Friday, May 9, 2008

Birdie birthday


I found this yummy navy blue ribbon at wal-mart of all places. It's so much like SU's 5/8" grosgrain ribbon that I just had to have it. I don't have many ribbon colors so I bought a few yards of it. I pulled out the Summer Picnic paper and A little birdie told me stamp set and whipped this card out super fast. My 4yo loves it and asked if I would teach her how to make this card when she grows up. My 7yo said I couldn't teach her sister how to make that card because I would be dead by the time she grew up. I guess being in your 30's is super old to a 7yo.
I'm hoping SU gives us more color choices in the 5/8" ribbon in the new catalog coming in August. Can you tell I'm a fat ribbon lover?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!