Sunday, May 11, 2008

Featured Stamper 66: Lovetostamp6


It's Sunday so that means it's once again Featured Stamper time on Splitcoast! Today's featured stamper is Jennifer aka lovetostamp6. I chose Jennifer's Strawberry Seed Packet card to CASE because I have had the seed packet templates saved for an eternity and never used them. I originally found the seed packet templates here.

I used a different strawberry stamp (Tart & Tangy) and different background paper (Summer Picnic) than Jennifer. Due to the size of the seed packet label, I made this card 5.25 x 5.25.

Don't forget to check out Jennifer's gallery on Splitcoast. She has some great stuff in there!

Thanks for looking and I hope you are inspired to participate in the Featured Stamper challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!