Thursday, May 29, 2008

My first Bella!

I decided to drop in to a local scrapbook store yesterday to look around on my way home from running errands. My youngest daughter had to use the bathroom of course, which annoyed me because she JUST used it at another store. Anyway, while I was waiting in the hallway outside the bathroom, I noticed some stamps for sale along the wall. I cried out with glee when I noticed they had Bellas for sale. I turned to the worker and said, "Hey, my daughter having to use your bathroom made you a sale. I didn't even notice the product back here." She told me they were about to move to a bigger store. Gee, I can't wait! They also had a Bind-it-all for sale--I need to figure out a way to get more money without actually getting a job. Easier said than done, I know.

Please excuse the crappy coloring job on Ms. Ipodabella. This was really just to play around but I found I couldn't waste the image. The paper is from Bo Bunny and it says Shabby Princess on the back. The navy ribbon is from wal-mart. I used old olive under Bella and stamped her in Black Stazon.

2 comments:

  1. Which local scrapbook store did you find the Bellas at? Scrappin' in the City on Broadway? They're moving already??
    (I met you at Andi's tonite -- you and Angela have convinced me to stop at Cupcakery tomorrow ... well, confession: I already planned to stop there anyway)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found Bella at Scrappin' in the City on Broadway. They are in the back near the bathroom. Enjoy the Cupcakery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!