Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Two posts today!

I am in a stamping frenzy these days. The end of the school year is coming up fast and I would like to give some cards to my daughter's teacher.

The stamp set is Enjoy Every Moment and I earned it as part of a promotion for Stampin Up regional attendees. This is a set I would not have bought for myself but I am finding that I enjoy having it. (No pun intended) I wanted to use the polka dot paper from the East Coast Prep pack and I matted the circle with the flip side. I matted the main image with more mustard--it was a miracle I had a scrap big enough! The flower stamp came from Fabulous Flowers and I added a white brad. The white 5/8" grosgrain is not Stampin Up, I found it at wal-mart yesterday. I almost flipped because it's so much like SU's ribbon. I cut my large circles with my Creative Memories cutting system--it's one of the best things I've ever bought.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!