Monday, July 21, 2008

Nichole Heady Case


When I grow up I want to be Nichole Heady. I love her simple, clean style. I'm trying to get my mojo back and I think part of the problem is that I'm tired of my old stuff and need some new! Last month I bought the Guide Lines stamp set from Papetrey Ink and I really like it. It's so different from other sets out there and I just had to have it. I'm glad I snatched it because it sold out fast--don't worry, they're making more! I could kick myself for not snatching Wise Owl before it sold out. I've never been a shabby chic kind of girl--it's ok--but since viewing Michelle Wooderson's awesome cards, I want the Quilter's Sampler stamp set! I on the verge of caseing one of Michelle's cards because I have 2-3 pieces of paper that look vintage and would make great quilt squares. Sorry about the crooked photo.
I used Guide Lines from PTI, It's your Birthday and Happy Harmony from SU! All cardstock and ribbon are PTI (White and Plum Pudding). Ink is PTI Plum Pudding and SU Certainly Celery marker. SU Ticket Corner Punch and Stampin Dimensionals.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I just have to stop back at your blog more often, because all your cards are wonderful--cased or not! You make this Guidelines set look very easy.
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!