Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekly Sketch Challenge 2

This week's sketch comes from Ms. Amy McNulty. I'll admit I had some difficulty making this card due to my back problem. I hurt my back last Tuesday and I haven't been able to be crafty, do housework, cook, etc. I've been on drugs and have slept most of the last week away. When I tried to get online and do something, I couldn't do it for long. I'm still in pain, but am able to do some things around the house now. Hooray!!

You can see Amy & Angela's card here:

Amy McNulty

Angela Lemmons


Ok, here's my card. I used all SU products. Cardstock is Groovy Guava, Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery and Bali Breeze dsp. The ribbon is cert. celery. The sentiment is from a retired set called Love Matters and I used a ribbon tag die from Spellbinders. I sponged some Pumpkin Pie ink on the tag before I stamped the sentiment because I thought it needed a little something extra.


I encourage you to play along and link your creation in the comment section. I would love to see the different takes on Amy's sketch. Thanks and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. This is really lovely, Leigh Ann. I adore the ribbon tag!!

    I'm glad you're beginning to feel somewhat human again! It's awful when you're out of commission like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!!! I will definitely give this sketch a try! I hope your back feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I LOVE the ribbon tag! Where did you get the die? Hope you're feeling 100% very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!