Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cocoa packet box card


This template was created by Debbie Olson and can be found on her blog. This was pretty easy to make. I cut my 12x12 double sided dsp (Basic Gray) to 8.5 x 11 and printed the template right onto it and cut it out. Give it a try, it's a neat little box/card. I would recommend signing the inside flap before you adhere the box.
Thanks and have a great day!
Supplies: PTI Warm Happiness, PTI Aqua Mist ink, cardstock and ribbon, Basic Gray dsp, SU choc chip ink.

1 comment:

  1. I love your stuff! You make the prettiest things!

    BTW, your comment about Chucky--er--My Buddy made me LOL! My cousin had one of those dolls when he was little and it went everywhere with him. Ah, memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!