Thursday, November 13, 2008

High School Musical Corkboard Clipboard


I was in the process of making a HSM clipboard for a friend's daughter when I saw Michelle Wooderson's blog post this morning and changed directions. I dropped my youngest off at nursery school and hied it to Target to see if they still had some HSM stuff in the $1 spot. Most of it was gone, but I snagged what I needed. I'm going to make a second one and give to my friend's daughter and give this one to my oldest daughter. I'm going to plan better for the second one and bling up the cork section. I've noticed my 7yo loves the bling. The only clothes pins I had on hand were tiny and I may locate them differently on the next one.
Thanks for stopping by on this gray, rainy day--reminds me of Forks! The Twilight movie is almost here! I've already told the kids they get to stay with Mamaw while Daddy and I go to the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!