Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Untitled 'cause I don' t know what to call this...


My desk is extremely messy right now. Blame it on all the PTI challenges the past few days. I have a card size section in front of the computer that I am using to make my cards. What's so awful is that I have a whole room, a nice sized room, all to myself for my stamping and stuff. I have a 6 foot table behind me to stamp on and I'm crouched in front of the computer like an idiot working in a tiny clean spot. What's wrong with me? I'm thinking it's an old habit. When I first started stamping I couldn't make a decent card unless I copied someone else and I think that started my card making in front of the computer. I don't case much anymore yet here I sit in front of the computer, shoving ink pads, scissors and stampin' dimensionals (when I don't lose them) out of my way so I can make a card. I am going to get my room cleaned up AGAIN ( just cleaned it a week or so ago! ugh!) and stop this habit. Seriously, I lose something the moment I put it down!

Anyway, on to the reason for this post. I made this card with stuff I had cluttering up my desk. I had a piece of ribbon that was too short to tie, an odd size piece of dsp, the main image was already stamped and matted just waiting for me to stick it on something and the button was under my elbow. I like the basic layout and think it turned out cute considering it's origins. Card size is 4.25 x 4.25. I'm loving that size right now!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your stamping space that you have available! Cute card - doesn't it go with the SCS color challenge for the week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I totally have --er-- had the same problem! My table would be completely covered with all sorts of odds and ends and my laptop. On a good day, I'd have a 12" x 12" space clear, and that was only because I would use my arm to sweep everything away. I don't have that problem anymore, since all my stuff's in boxes in the garage (sigh). BTW, I'm e-mailing you my new address.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!