Sunday, February 8, 2009

Whimsical Easter


I've been posting like a maniac this past week and that's not normal for me. There is just so much going on out there in the world of stamping right now. This card is for the Mojo Monday 72 sketch contest and I wasn't going to do it because I just couldn't figure out what to do. The kids are in bed and I decided to give it a shot. This card is small (4.25 x 4.25) and I actually like how it turned out. It's whimsical and fun. I used some Aqua Mist cardstock and ribbon from PTI and Cool Caribbean and Pink Passion from Stampin Up. Stamp set is a Studio G $1 set and the faux doodling is a set I picked up at Hobby Lobby awhile back, I don't recall who makes it--Stampabilities maybe?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Okay I leave for a few days.....
    Wow- you have been busy!
    Love the cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!