Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Little Bag is ready!

Good evening! I normally don't spend my Saturday nights blogging, but tonight is an exception.  My 3rd print, cut and score template is ready!   I showed you some pics in my last post, but here's a shot of another one with the bonus gift card insert.  This little bag is about 4.25 inches wide and 3.75 inches tall. The template purchase includes the bag template, written instructions with photos to help you with adhesive placement and decorative mat templates for the front flap and the side panels.  I've also included measurements for the front and back panels.


Isn't this a cute way to present a gift?  You don't have to use the gift card insert, but if you do and want to throw some candy or something in the bag with it, you don't have to worry about the gift card or cash getting lost in there.  This template is available on my sidebar.

I do have some advice for you...if you are going to use the gift card insert, put it inside  before you put the bag together.  This will help ensure that you get it on straight and at the right height.

I have also tried a few ways to keep the flap closed and the little round velcro things you see in the photo are by far the best.  I'm pretty sure I got them at JoAnn's but I bet they are available anywhere that sells sewing supplies.  I got them in the sewing section  and  I don't have the original packaging to tell you the name, but here's a shot of the strip.


My Cricut will be here soon and I'll get right on .svg files for my templates and I'm working on instant downloads with purchase too.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Love it!!! So darn cute and looks like the perfect way to give a gift card and a little sweet treat too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and i really like this template.....going to have to do one today ........ thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little gift box Annie - very inventive!! Happy New Year! Dru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little bag! I really love the addition of the gift card holder - super way to give a fun gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes it is super cute! it would make cute little goodies bags for a little ones birthday party. little nail polish bottles, little lip sticks. some gum, candy. yep, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, love the gift card older too, lots of good ideas they could be used for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darling Annie... you are so creative. I wish you the very best with this new venture. Happy New Year to you and your family. With hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annie I'm LOVING your templates! So creative!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, another brilliant template! WOW!!! I just love them all, Leigh Ann!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!