Friday, January 15, 2010

Sketch Girl SG10

Sketch Girl is back from a nice, long vacation with a sketch #10 drawn by our very own Sketch Girl, Julie. Julie has taken on the task of being my partner in Sketch Girl and I am so thankful to have her!  Without further blabbering, here's my take on the sketch:






I used a SU set called Happiness Always that I got for Christmas from my stamping buddy, Allie.  I thought I'd use one of my new templates (Bag it Up) to make a little gift ensemble.  Pattern paper is Daisy D's and it's been hanging around for awhile and I figured I better use it.  The card and box base are SU's Basic Gray but it looks a little black in the pictures.

I hope you will play along with us on this sketch and make sure you link your creation on the Sketch Girl blog and you may be the winner of a template of your choice from Perfect Presentation!  We also have a new member to the design team, Amber Goble.  You may remember Amber from last fall when she won the guest designer spot.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the design team:

Eve (vacation)

Guest Designer for January is the wonderfully talented Laurel Seabrook!

Have a wonderful day!

19 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous project and card you made :)!

    Inky Hugs,
    Catherine
    catlevy@eastlink.ca
    www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and Bag it Up box! Beautiful colors and love those sentiments...just fabulous :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! This is so pretty! I love the pink and gray combo - it's so rich and still soft...if that makes sense. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo! I love the stamp set you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card with that bag is gorgeous! I love the dp and the sparkle. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Leigh Ann and the new bag is a perfect addition. Congrats on all your accomplishments and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bright colors and the box.... and you made a beautiful card as well.... your templates are fabulous ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annie, what a fabulous project!!
    You did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am just over the moon over your templates!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great take on the sketch and another great template! This is the PERFECT gift set :>)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love these! a wonderful set - love the bling and colors (:
    templates are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty and love your box!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous set! Love those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty Annie! Love the colors and the box is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how beautiful! Such a perfect gift set! Love the glittery butterfly and flowers. I'm so addicted to butterflies at the moment! Thanks so much for inviting me to be on the team!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  17. THIS IS GORGEOUS!!! I am so loving this gift set!!! You rock, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!