Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sketch Girl SG13: Wild Flower Kids

Good Sunday morning to you!  Today starts a new sketch challenge at Sketch Girl.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Wild Flower KidsJen (the owner/artist behind WFK) gave us some images from her latest release Royal Court to play with and I chose to use Fairy Princess.  I adore the font used on the sentiment! 




I had some gorgeous pattern paper that had some melon berry, green, pink, etc. on it and colored my fairy princess to coordinate.  I colored most of my princess in PSE but colored the skin and hair with copics.  My thumb still isn't normal since my Wii injury late last year and my hand still bothers me when I color.  Some days are better than others though.  I also changed the color of the sentiment in PSE.  The background behind the fairy princess was stamped with PTI's new background set Tin Type.

I hope you'll check out the rest of the design team's creations:

Guest Designer, Amy Tsuruta
Eve (on hiatus)

Have a good one!

13 comments:

  1. Ah, this is so sweet! Beautiful coloring Annie even with your injured hand. Nice color combo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I love the pink and green combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! You are so right, you have some great paper here! Your coloring is lovely! I'm sorry your hand is still bothering you... I'm waiting for a Wii accident to happen in my house. It's bound to be soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card and your coloring on PSP is fantastic.... I love the papers.... just the perfect card...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job!!! I love how you colored in Fairy Princess and the layout is fab!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that color combo! Great sketch, too. This will definitely be a Go To Layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty! Love the bright and Springy colors! The new Timeless Templates are fab!!!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is lovely! I love how you colored her and that paper IS gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You little coloring cheater! I guess if it actually causes you pain, you're in the clear...
    Super cute card! I love the sentiment in pink - grabs your attention better! Fun paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're right, that DP is gorgeous! Love the card and the layout - that b-fly box is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card! Love the off center sentiment it adds great whimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful fairy Leigh Ann. You are a busy, busy lady these days. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh love the fun paper and she is colored perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!