Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Card for my hubby

In addition to his day job, my husband is a music products inventor.  One of his inventions has been a labor of love and is finally finished.  The first one sold today.  He has a waiting list for this product but it's still very exciting to see it finished and shipped off to the first buyer. 

So, I made him a card using my latest set from Wplus9 called So 80's because I think he rocks, he's awesome and he's so kick ass!


Thanks for stopping by!

Annie

Supplies not mentioned:  Cardstock is Soft Stone and Pure Poppy from PTI, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie ink from SU!, Memento Tuxedo Black ink,Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal, Nestabilities,

6 comments:

  1. Great card and a big congratulations to your husband, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell Yeah! That's totally rad! Congrats to D :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that!?! Congrats to your hubby!!! Your card totally rocks:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So LOVe this! What an appropriate sentiment for your hubby! My hubby loves to hear me tell him he kicks ass!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your Hubby. Great card for him too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!