Thursday, May 5, 2011

You inspire me


It could be a Mother's Day card.  Mothers are inspirational.

Link up your floral creations on the ABC DT Challenge blog and you could win some stamp money!  ABC Toys and Crafts sells all kinds of stamps at a discount and shipping is FREE on clear stamps in the USA.  Check it out:



Supply List:  White cardstock and pattern paper (Papertrey Ink), EK Success zig zag border punch, Delicate Blossoms stamp set (Hero Arts), Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic markers.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the tone on tone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!! This is beautiful!! Love your coloring and the dimension!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so gorgeous Leigh Ann! I adore those flowers and the way you shaded them! The rest of the card is fabulous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 05, 2011

    Such a pretty card! I love your shading, and the soft coordinating colour for the background is just perfection!
    TFS, hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Annie!! I just love your monochromatic colors and those flowers. Gorgeous!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Leigh Ann! Love the monochromatic look for these poppies. Thanks so much for your comment on the Moxie fab post; it means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the flowers!!! Will come peek at the ABC challenge! I have some flower goodies to share today! :)
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word, this is GORGEOUS!!! I just love the yellow on yellow and the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, Annie! I love the layered flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love the tone on tone color and that trim looks so good. So much good stuff lately from you :>)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sticking in my head. I want this set, so if you ever need some crafty cash, you know who to hit up!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!