Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine

I got a crazy idea to make valentine cards for my daughter's 2nd grade class this year after seeing some inspiration on Pinterest--I can't find the inspiration photo and didn't pin it. :(  My older daughter chose store bought valentines and after seeing what I made she wanted some for her class--uh, not gonna happen. LOL  These were easy but when you have to make 24 of them, well, even the easiest project gets hard and I work full time...

I typed the sentiments in photoshop elements and  used images from various stamps sets.  The owl is Hero Arts, the nuts, gnomes and heart border are from Sweet Stamp Shop, the deer is from Papertrey Ink and a heart from Paper Smooches.

click for a larger view
I sized them at 2.5 x 4 and stamped to: and from: on the back of each one so my daughter can fill them out.  I used PTI rustic white cardstock for the boys and sweet blush for the girls.

Thanks for stopping by!