Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pictures & Potluck

My stamping mojo is still in a coma. 

However... I was able to get some craft time in when a co-worker asked me to make her an invitation to a picture hanging and potluck party.  Her house flooded recently and she wants some help from her friends to re-decorate.   I used her favorite things in the invitation--the color purple, butterflies and her cats.  She's happy with how the invitation turned out so that makes me happy. :)


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. have missed you and your mojo might be gone right now but your talents are not.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Hey, maybe you have a future in graphic design???? ;o) If I find your mojo (or mine, for that matter!) I'll be sure to kick it's ass back to TN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great!!! no wonder she loved them. hope all is well with you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!