Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's Friday! Time to wallpaper.


Good morning! It's Friday and that means it's time for a new CAS-ual Fridays challenge and my first post as a DT member! 
 
   This week is all about background stamping!
 
cfc92

 
I used a polka dot background strip, which I curved into an arc shape, for my wallpaper.  I like the subtle look of tone on tone. 


I hope you'll play along this week!  The winner gets a $25 gift certificate to spend at Ellen Hutson.
 
http://www.ellenhutson.com/servlet/Store
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Stamps: Geo-Graphics (Paper Smooches), Pouty Petals (My Cute Stamps), grass from Hero Arts
Cardstock:  Stampin Up, Papertrey Ink
Ink:  Summer Sunrise (Papertrey Ink), Noir (Palette)
Copics, corner rounder
 

7 comments:

  1. Now how fun is this?! TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leigh Ann, this is sooo cute :) Great card!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and congrats on your new DT gig!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Really like the subtle background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image! Love it with this sentiment. And how clever to curve the polka dot borders on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the subtle polka dot background

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!