Friday, March 22, 2013

CFC 95: NO STAMPS


This week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge is NO STAMPS! 
 Seriously.
 
cfc95


I made a simple birthday tag using all stickers.  I put the circle sticker on a piece of cardstock so I could pop it up on my tag.
 
 
We have a great sponsor this week who provided the design team with a generous pack of goodies. I had never used SRM stickers before and I was impressed with the quality and designs.
http://www.srmpress.com/
 
 I hope you will give your stamps a break and play along this week!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this YUMMY creation!! Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cute, Leigh Ann! Love what you did with these adorable SRM stickers :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a "happy" tag, Leigh Ann! Love how you have those fun dots on an angle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and easy! When I saw this challenge I didn't think I could play along...then I realized that I'd just made a card without stamps. Perfect! No stickers either ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!