Friday, April 19, 2013

CFC99 Birthday Bash!!

It's birthday time! This week is special because CAS-ual Fridays creator, Michele Gross, has an upcoming birthday and in honor of her birth, you are challenged to create a clean and simple birthday project for a shot at an awesome prize!
 
cfc99
 
I went masculine with my project this week.  I'm so into man cards right now. Perhaps it's because my hubby will be turning 40 soon...
 
I used the trendy cool WTF stamp set from none other than CAS-ual Fridays Stamps! 
 
  Michele has generously offered up a fantabulous prize to the winner...$45 to spend in the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps store! Yipee!
 
http://www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com

 

This challenge will run for 2 weeks so you have plenty of time to plot the perfect CAS birthday project!  I can hardly wait to see all the entries. 

Make sure you pop over to the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog and wish Michele a happy birthday!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card -- and a great design. This would really work well with Washi tape -- or just a few scraps. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is fantastic and perfect for a man! LOOOVE every detail of your card.. especially the "shadow stamping" :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! The shadow stamping really brings the sentiment to life too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!