Friday, May 24, 2013

CFC 102 red, white and blue

cfc102


 In honor of Memorial Day in the US, use the colors of our flag on your CAS project.

CFC102-Leigh Ann

I knew I wanted to do a non-patriotic themed card with this week's challenge so I made a card for my husband for Father's Day from our girls...I'll let them decorate the inside of the card as they please.  This card reminds me of superman. :)

Super duper prize sponsor this week:

www.simonsaysstamp.com

Have a wonderful Friday!



Stamps:  Mom & Dad Sentiments (Lil Inker), Sunburst (Neat and Tangled)
Dies:  Dad word die (Lil Inker)
Ink:  Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink), Black (Pallete)
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler (SU), White (Papertrey Ink)


4 comments:

  1. Leigh Ann, your card is fantastic! I so love the sunburst background with the die cut "Dad" layered onto the center of the sun!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking 'Superman' too when I saw your card! I love the sunburst in blue and your die cut 'Dad' is fabulous! I'm sure your girls are going to love giving this to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea for a Father's Day card--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already know that I love this card. You're a rockstar! The new superman looks kinda hot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!