Friday, June 7, 2013

CFC 104: Banners & Flags

This is a fun challenge! I love banners and flags!

CFC104
click to go to the challenge blog

I knew right away I wanted to use the Bountiful Banners stamp set from Papertrey Ink.  I also have been eager to use one of the Mister Huey's sprays I bought last month ...um, they take some practice. :)

 
 
I used ink from Hero Arts in Butter Bar and Pale Tomato--I ordered a few pads from Ellen Hutson last month for Mother's Day--a little gift to myself. :)
 
Ellen Hutson happens to be our sponsor this week!
 
Ellen_Hutson_Logo
 
I am looking forward to seeing how everyone rocks banners & flags this week. 
 
 Remember, keep it clean and simple!

4 comments:

  1. Love this, Leigh Ann! The banner and splattering are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the splatters Leigh~this is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Leigh Ann! Love the splatter and the colors you have used!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!