Friday, August 30, 2013

I'm texty and I know it.

cfc113
Click here to see what the rest of the design team made for this challenge!

We've got a fun challenge for you today...create a clean and simple feminine card using kraft and text!




I made a card/gift box combo.  It's been forever since I've made a cute little box of some sort.  I used my own Cute Carton template design to make what I call a faux milk carton--I designed it so it resembles a little milk carton but you skip all those score lines! 

Go here to get the PDF of this template. Please read my terms of use here.

 
 
Our fabulous sponsor this challenge is none other than:
 

graphic
click to view all the super cool stamps!

 
 
I'm looking forward to viewing all the wonderful texty projects!  Link up your project here.
 
 
 
Supplies: 
 Stamps: All about You and Text Style  (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant (SU), Simply Chartreuse & Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink), Mermaid (Colorbox)
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous combo! love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Leigh-Ann and now I am kicking myself for selling that set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? I swear I commented on this! I know we text about it, but I'm pretty sure I told you how much I love the color combo on your blog. Hmm...strange things happening here in blog land...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!