Saturday, November 16, 2013

Another CAS-ual Christmas card



I used essentially the same layout on this card as I did on this one, but went with a more rustic look by changing up the pattern paper.  This would be an easy card to mass produce for Christmas.


Have a great day!

Supplies:

The pattern paper is from Santa's List from Teresa Collins.  The star on the tree is one of the snowflake dies from Spellbinder's.  The Christmas tree is a die from Papertrey Ink.  Stamp set is Christmas Carols from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.

5 comments:

  1. I adore this card!! In fact, I CASEd it tonight - twice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly doesn't look like a mass-produced card! Love it, and the other one you made for the challenge. I think you're on to something good here : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my….I love, love, love this beautiful, classic card! Wonderful job. Thank you for sharing.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!