Friday, November 22, 2013

CFC 121

www.cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com
 
Happy Friday! 
 
This week's challenge is to create with 8! 
8 colors, 8 embellishments, 8 letters, etc.
 


I used 8 different colors on my card--yes, I'm counting the twine color as one of the 8... in case you were counting. :)   I've been in Christmas mode but decided to make a bright, fresh all purpose card for this challenge.
 
Check out what the design team created for more inspiration  and check out our fabulous sponsor this round:
 
www.simonsaysstamp.com
 
Have a wonderful day!
 
Supply List:
Cardstock:  White (Neenah),  Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, kraft (Papertrey Ink), Pool Party, turquoise and green  (Stampin Up)
Stamps: Mini Blooms (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Twine:  May Arts
 

5 comments:

  1. I love this! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful colors on your banners. I'm with Sanketi - such a happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how much I'm loving this graphic look lately! This is just the kind of card to make you smile every time you look at it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!