Friday, January 17, 2014

Funky blocks of color

www.cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com
 
HAPPY FRIDAY! 
I've had some long days at work this week and I am so happy that the weekend is here. 
 
We've got a fun challenge for you this round... Use blocks of color on your CAS project.
 
Ok, so my card design is a little funky.  It's bold, bright and I like the colors--it's wild and crazy with a super fun sentiment.  I also adore that fabulous button.
 
 
 
Speaking of fabulous, check out our sponsor this round:
 
www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com
 
This is a 2 week challenge so you have gobs of time to link your project!

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your use of color...so bold and fun! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, so bold, bright and FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so amazing bold and awesome I can hardly stand it. Such a brilliant (and fun!) use of color blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color choices on this graphic gem! Oh, and that sentiment is pretty fab too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours and the sentiment made me LOL, I think my best friend ever would love this card. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool card! Love the different angles and layers of cardstock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!