Saturday, February 6, 2016

Papertrey Ink's 9th anniversary - Day 1 challenge


I created this clean, simple card for Papertrey Ink's 9th anniversary challenge-Day 1.  Stamp sets used are Turning a New Leaf  w/ coordinating dies, Notched Flower Dies and Funky Florals stamp set.  Funky Florals is a limited edition set PTI offered in 2012.  

I used my MISTI to line up the stamps on the die cut--MISTI makes this process so much easier for me and has made me lift my ban on purchasing stamps with tiny die cuts.


I chose the color combo of lemon tart, simply chartreuse, hibiscus burst and Raspberry Fizz because the colors are lovely.

Laurie's-colors


Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Lovely design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunningly simple! Love this design so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Leigh Ann and great use of the chosen colour palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I truly didn't know you had a ban on small die cut stamp sets! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!