Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Eat Cake


Ok, I've got ribbon issues. I need more of it! I have grown used to using fat ribbon and I'm not liking the 1/4" grosgrain anymore. It's just so...skinny. I didn't have any ribbon to match this card I made using a sketch I found on Lauren Meader's blog, so I put 2 together. It made it more difficult to tie a knot, but it looks better to me than just the skinny turquoise. Before fat ribbon, that skinny turquoise would have been just fine. My card looks similar to Lauren's card (different stamps, paper and ribbon) and that was not on purpose. But I must give credit where it is due. Check out her blog, she has amazing stuff on it.
Stampin Up supplies used: whisper white, yo yo yellow(I think--it was a scrap), tempting turquoise cardstock. Old olive and tempting turq ribbon. DSP is East Coast Prep. Stamp sets used were hat, gift and cake from Crab & Co. Eat cake stamp is from the Eat Cake set. Stampin dimensionals. I colored in the images with various SU markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!