Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Two post Tuesday



I went digging through my patterned paper and found several sheets of that yummy Apple Cider dsp Stampin Up! offered last year. I pulled out a sheet and decided to use it. I try to use what I have before I go buying up a bunch of stuff. Several years ago, I would buy a piece of patterned paper with no project in mind and I ended up accumulating many sheets that sat unused for so long that many of the patterns looked...dated to me. I gave most of it to my daughters to use and decided that I would not do that anymore. So, here is a card using what I have even though it's retired (boo hoo).

Stampin Up supplies used: Very vanilla & really rust cardstock. Apple Cider dsp. True Friend stamp set. Chocolate chip ribbon. Chocolate chip and Really rust classic ink. Versamark on background. Choc. chip maker. Stampin dimensionals, brad, corner rounder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!