Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Stuck on you


I've been a stamping maniac lately. Here is a simple card I put together last night. I used the flower stamp from A Little birdie told me. I popped the porcupine up with Stampin Dimensionals. I actually used skinny ribbon and didn't cringe. I used more of that Cutie Pie designer series paper. The cardstock is certainly celery, pomegranite and close to cocoa.

I have a small chipboard clipboard and a 5x5 art journal that I really need to decorate. For awhile, I made anything but a card and now all I seem to be able to do is make cards and have absolutely no idea what to do with that clipboard and art journal. Hopefully something will come to me.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!