Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's so Fabulous!



I got some new rubber today and thought I would case the great Andrea Walford. See her blog here. My card is not as fancy as her card and I used different paper and colors. I am digging this stamp set and have been walking around the house imitating Austin Powers. The word fabulous just makes me think of Austin Powers. Go figure.



Anyway, this card is 5.25 x 5.25 which works well with this large flower. If you are wondering where to get envelopes that fit that size card, well wonder no more. Stampin Up sells them on page 167 of the current catalog.


I used supplies by Stampin Up: Cutie Pie designer series paper, whisper white and old olive cardstock, Rose Red & Chocolate Chip classic ink, Black Stazon, Old Olive 5/8 ribbon, rhinestone brad, lots of stampin dimensionals. Stamp set is Fabulous Flowers.




1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!