Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ok, I finally got my office organized

Check out my new stamp space. No more stamping in front of my keyboard. Hubby is working on a marker holder for me as we speak so I can get the few markers I have out of the black bag you see by the pink bucket. The silver cart holds all my 12x12 paper. I have these neat 12" decofile folders from Creative Memories that hold full sheets in the back and a pocket on the front for scraps. It's a great way to store my DSP. The paper monstrosity(silver cube) you see is my current cardstock storage. I have scraps in the front and they runneth over. Behind that mess are my full sheets of cardstock in hanging files. The black storage things in the corner by the bookshelf are my scrapbooking things. I used to sell CM and earned most, if not all, of my CM organizational items. I love them. My ribbon storage is terrible. I am going to order the ribbon keepers from Stampin Up, as well as, the 8.5 x 11 paper holders. The built in shelves (isn't hubby awesome!!) hold retired stamp sets on the bottom and current sets on the shelf above. It's so clean. It's NEVER been this clean. I hope I can keep it up for at least a week. I did this as a slide show because I had many pictures. Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. Wow, he did a great job! I'm jealous, cuz I have to stamp in my cave of a basement. Enjoy your new space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I have a whole room but it sure doesn't look like this!!! I can't for the life of me keep my area clean....no matter how hard I try!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!