Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bright Birthday


I bought an assorted pack of the In-Colors when they came out and have yet to buy any ink or ribbon to match. So, I thought I would try to use up that cardstock as best I could. This is a bright card but surprisingly not hard on the eyes in person. I pulled out some of the retired Apple Cider paper and put it together with Pumpkin pie and Purely Pomegranite. I went with Pumpkin pie because I have ribbon to match. It's your birthday is an awesome stamp set to have. I chose this set as part of my demo kit. I am trying to hold out on buying any new rubber until the new catalog. I don't know if I can do it, but I am going to try. Being busy with my kids this summer will certainly help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!