Monday, May 5, 2008

Crabby


This color combo came via my daughter's pants. As I was taking her pants to the laundry room, I noticed the colors and thought hmmm... They are mainly turquoise with white, black and a touch of yellow. I used images from Crab & Company and the sentiment is from A little birdie told me. I think that's yo yo yellow. I watercolored the crab and managed to cut him out despite my 4yo who was literally pressed up against me watching. She kept telling me to be careful and not cut off his legs. lol I did cut off a claw, but that was easy to stick back on. Patterned paper is from Bali Breeze.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Crab looks awesome! Beautiful coloring and SUPER job cutting him out!! Great colors, thanks for sharing your inspiration.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!