Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Still no stamping, but...



I finally decided what to do with the 5x5 art journal I have had forever! I saw these cool password journals on Chic n Scratch and decided to make one using SU's small art journal. I whipped this up this morning (hurt hand and all) for my oldest daughter's teacher. I don't have any chipboard so I cut a huge N with my Wishblade, covered it with glue and sprinkled glitter on it. I popped it up with stampin dimensionals for a chipboard-ish look.

I pulled out a few pages from the journal and printed them, front and back, with a place for the web address, login name and password. I created the pages in Microsoft Publisher and if you have the software and want the files, e-mail me and I'll send them to you. You have to set your page size to 5x5 and they will print perfectly. The rest of the pages I left blank for notes. I used my Round tab punch and Totally Tabs stamp set on the dividers, along with the Spiral punch. I didn't really decorate the inside of the front and back covers, I just put a square of cardstock inside just so it wouldn't look so unfinished. Oh, paper is East Coast Prep and ribbon is Real red 5/8".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!