Monday, June 16, 2008

3x3 card with dry embossing


This little card came about because I was playing around trying to emboss on a card front with my circle nestabilities. I had the Happy Harmony stamp set still laying out on the table and decided to ink it up again. I stamped inside the embossed circle just to see what it would look like and it's cute! I got lucky when I got the image fairly centered so I thought I'd push my luck a bit more and attempt to stamp the sentiment without my stamp-a-ma-jig. What do you know? I managed to get it fairly straight too!


The picture does not do this cute little card justice. It's so bright, clean and elegant in person and since I wisely (pure chance) chose to stamp the Happiness Always sentiment I thought this would be a perfect card to enclose with a wedding gift. I know someone getting married soon so this works out great for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!