Sunday, June 29, 2008

Elizabeth makes another card


While I was enjoying a leisurely bath, my 7yo daughter, Elizabeth, decides to use some of my stuff. I can't tell you how mad I was to see how much of my new Papertrey plum pudding ribbon she wasted. There was glue all over my desk too. She turned around, with pride, and said "This is the prettiest card I've ever made. Will you put it on your blog?" After I fussed at her (at length) I told her I would put it on my blog. Elizabeth has her own blog and you can see what she wrote about her card there too.

She used a small, free stamp set I got from CTMH, the paper is Basic Grey and PaperTrey White. The ink is PaperTrey Plum Pudding and the ribbon is PTI plum pudding too. And she used way too much of my Tombow glue to adhere it all together. At least someone in my house has some mojo!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 30, 2008

    Oh your daughter's card is adorable, and such a pretty bow is surely worthy of the gorgeous papertrey ink ribbon! Elizabeth's blog is very cute and she has a great sense of humor, the evil underwear made me giggle!

    By the way, Annie your cards and blog are great too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh!!! How cute!! I know you must have been mad, but how absolutely precious that she wants to follow in her mama's creative footsteps! I love the card. I'm going to have to break down and buy some more PTI paper, ink, and ribbon. Have a great week!! Cele & I want to come see you one day and play with our stampin' stuff - I'll call you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!