Monday, June 30, 2008

Finally, a non-digital scrapbook layout


Since I have zero card making mojo right now, I decided to try scrapbooking. It's been a long time since I made a scrapbook layout that wasn't on the computer! It's very simple, but as I've said before, I'm a simple girl.

I used a sketch from Layout Blueprints by Amy Elkins. What I like about this book is that her sketches tend to use more 4x6 pictures. I noticed that Amy is now selling Layout Blueprints 2 and I may have to have that one as well!

Everything on this page is from Creative Memories. I used my Wishblade to cut the letters/numbers using the Alor font. Please overlook the journal box--it's not adhered yet because I wanted to write on it first. This layout looks so much better in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!