Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Harmony


Remember this stamp set? Remember this paper? Well, I still have some of it from last year when it was all the rage. Today is sketch day over on Jen Del Muro's blog, see it here. Jen's sketch has a circle in the right hand corner of the main image, but I decided to stick a butterfly there instead.
Since I am not able to get the rectangle nestabilities I want at this time, I asked my brilliant engineer hubby to draw me up a scallop rectangle and a scallop square so I could cut them with my wishblade. I think he did an excellent job! (I'll wait a little bit before I start begging for the scallop oval.) I still want the nesties so I can emboss.
The stamp set is last year's SAB set Happy Harmony and the dsp is Petals and Paisley or something like that--see how quickly we forget and move on the the next new thing! I used markers on the flower image and popped the scallop up with stamping dimensionals.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I just LOVE that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. Wow, your hubby helps with your cardmaking, you must have him very well trained!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!