Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bella time!


I saw this sketch on Jen Del Muro's blog, I heart 2 Stamp, and just loved it. I will definitely play around with this sketch some more in the future.
Awhile back I bough a 6x6 pad of BasicGrey Phoebe and guess what??? I've hardly used it. I used SU's Very Vanilla as the card base (5.25x5.25) and also for the image and sentiment. (I printed the sentiment from the computer)
I used jumbo eyelets (which I love!!) and the delicious, wide chocolate ribbon. I used the corner rounder method to make the scallop border under the stamped image. The chocolate chip ribbon takes on a pinkish cast when put with this pattern paper and it's a look I like. You can't tell, but I used glitter on bella's fur around her waist and collar.
Thanks for stopping by, I'm off to the pool today with the kiddies and my SPF 70!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Saw your name on Jen's site. Am now going to browse your blog. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh that's lovely - well done

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!