Thursday, June 5, 2008

I don't like Apricot Appeal


I bought a full pack of Apricot Appeal cardstock so long ago that I can't recall when. I still have MOST of it. I like the ink and use it and the marker so much more than the cardstock. Well, I thought I would pull out an old retired stamp set (can't remember the name and I'm too lazy to get up) and make myself use the Apricot Appeal cardstock. I strongly dislike this color and doubt I will ever use it again. Maybe it's me as I don't like Regal Rose as well as I used to.


I dry embossed the card base with a cuttlebug folder--that was fun. I only have 2 folders to emboss with and since they are affordable I hope to accumulate many more. Hopefully I'll be using some Nestabilities dies soon. They are my next purchase. I'm sure the masses will have moved on to something else by the time I start using Nestabilities. I always seem to be a day late...if you know what I mean!


Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!