Friday, July 25, 2008

When did Regal Rose get so bright?

Since I haven't cleaned up my stamp area in a couple of days and I had some regal rose cardstock laying (lying?) around I decided to use it. I used to love this color and pulled it out often. Sadly, I'm fickle and don't like it like I used to. It's so...bright. I know, I didn't have to use so much of it at once, but I'm not liking any other colors with it either. *sigh*

The flowers and the gold thing in the middle came from Jen Del Muro (my first ever blog tart win!), so I don't know who made them. I used PTI's Guide Lines set, SU! It's your Birthday set, PTI white cardstock, SU Regal Rose and Kraft cardstock and regal rose ink and ribbon. Love that Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder!

Thanks for stopping by and hope your weekend is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!