Monday, July 28, 2008

It's not Valentine's day....

I had this Love Swirls panel already stamped and colored and it's been floating around my stamp room for quite awhile now. I decided to do something with it and thought I could use one of my new tags from Spellbinders. I bought the Ribbon Tags Trio and I love it. (This card is really just an excuse to use that ribbon tag.) My hubby will probably end up with this card even though it's girly. I'll save it for our anniversary or Valentine's day.

I'm off to take my girls to the library. Wish me luck as it's hard for them to remember to use their inside voices.

SU cardstock: kraft, black, white. SU Love Swirls background stamp. Sentiment from SU Love Matters. Ink: Black Stazon and SU markers in real red and regal rose. Ribbon is by ??

2 comments:

  1. This wee card is such fun - I love it. Your stuff with guidelines is fab.
    Thank you for the kind comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 30, 2008

    Hi there! Thanks for the comment about the Margarita!...what a fabulous day we had today...I will be blogging after dinner. Such great surprises! So check back later...~Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!